- +(44) 1737-760251
Board of Trustee
The Board of Trustees is responsible for the overall governance and strategic direction of the charity, developing the organisation’s aims, objectives and goals in accordance with the governing document, legal and regulatory guidelines. and trust in the charity.
- Maintaining an awareness of the business
- Taking responsibility for own learning and development
- Regularly attending and taking a full part in meetings
- Actively contributing to setting strategic direction
- Monitoring the financial position and ensuring that it operates within its means and that there are clear lines of accountability for financial management
- Acting in the best interests of the organisation at all times
- Maintaining confidentiality about any sensitive or confidential information received in the course of duties as a trustee.